Friday, April 6, 2012

Wonderful But Weird




Well where do I start?

I had been out of a two year relationship for a short time. My brother called and told me that he needed me to go out with his girlfriend's brother as a favor. I really did not want to get involved with anyone so soon. However, he assured me that he had met the guy and he was different from most of the guys I had dated over the years. He made is sound like his girlfriend would really be pissed at him if I did not go, so I found myself agreeing. He told me that he would call me and let me know where to meet this guy, he asked me to please be nice to him as he didn't want any flack from his girlfriend. I told him that I was always a lady, just that some guys did not deserve that I act much like a lady. As long as he behaved himself, so would I. Later that night he emailed me this guys photo,”WOW” he was gorgeous! So what was wrong with him?

We talked on the phone and decided to meet at a local chain restaurant not far from me. As I walked in, he stood up and signaled me over to our table. It was nice that he had came early enough to arrange for that ahead of time. At least he was considerate. I knew it was him from the photo I had seen but he looked even better in person. When I got to the table, he introduced himself, and we sat down to read the menus that were already sitting there. 

When the waiter came over, he asked me what I would like to eat. We both ordered the chicken and ribs. We had a nice Pinot Grigio with our supper. After we ate, we just sat around talking while we finished the wine. We both drank sparingly because we both seemed to want the evening to last. He was both funny and articulate. Even considering the fact that it was a first date, I had one of the best times that I have ever had. He was so easy to talk to, likely because we had so many interests in common. I just could not believe that it was happening to me. I was already starting to fall for him. As we were leaving, he offered to drive me home. On the way, I was forward enough to ask him if he was doing anything the next night. He took the hint and asked me out. I was ecstatic.

 For the next two weeks we were either talking on the phone or chatting online, then he asked if I would like to go away for the weekend to his cabin. Of course I jumped at the chance to go away with him, it was going to be the weekend of my dreams. The day started early as he picked me up at 6:00 a.m. We stopped at a neighborhood McDonalds for an couple of egg McMuffins and coffee. Then we proceeded to on our way. I could not get over the vistas as we traveled. A rolling landscape changed to mountains with green coniferous trees and deep blue lakes. We finally arrived after a three hour drive. The cabin was really something, small but cozy as well as very romantic. It was small, only one bedroom. It had a single fireplace in the middle that was up to the task of heating the entire building.

 The night was heavenly. We made love for hours. His stamina was one of the best things about him, and he knew exactly what buttons to push to keep me at a high pitch. I have never had so many orgasms. I was exhausted when I finally fell asleep, and the morning came way to soon.

And then my elation evaporated! I had always been a bit suspicious of him, especially at first. But this had been lulled over the last few weeks. As my eyes fully opened, I realized that he was not in bed with me. I turned over and saw him. And stared! He was standing there wearing my discarded unmentionables. And they were way too tight on him. I was grossed out! As I stared, he informed me that he liked to cross dress once in a while, and asked me if it turned me on. I informed him that it didn't and he had better give my stuff back.

I had to chase him around to get my things. While doing so I decided that this had to end. Maybe there was someone out there for him, but it sure as hell wasn't me. After packing, we had a very quiet three hour drive back. It seemed to take forever.When I got in the door, the first thing I did was to through out the bra and panties that he had sullied and then I took a long hot shower in an effort to purge my soul of him.

Why me? It was the last time I let my brother fix me up with anybody.

I was depressed for quite a while, and then decided to take matters into my own hands to turn things around. Rather than rely on friends for dates, I joined an online dating site. I dated a few guys before I finally found someone that I bonded with. I am going steady with a guy who may not be the Greek god of male beauty, but he is funny and reliable. I am head over heels in love with him. And guess what? He does not wear my clothes!

If your interested in finding a great guy like I did just follow the link below


Find Your Soulmate

No comments:

Post a Comment