Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dating In College




Now don't get me wrong, I'm not strange or anything like that, but please stop telling me to enjoy being single because “one day” I might find myself with a husband, youngsters and an expensive apartment, being single is beginning to wear on me. I am tired of being single, single is my closest friend,  I have had more relationship problem's than relationships, I want to have a relationship with someone other than my chia pet, college dating can by trying at best. Why does it seem like everyone else is successful in relationships but me, I'm so sick and tired of loving and losing, maybe I should just except the fact that in the game of love, I'm a loser!

I asked a close companion once (no not my gold fish), but rather a college friend how she does it, I told her that when I go to get togethers, other women seem to have no problem connecting with guys, but every time I go after one that I'm attracted to, someone else comes along and grabs him, what should I do. Her answer was to ask me what I would do if someone tried to line jump in front of me. I replied I would grab them and tell then to get in line and wait their turn like everyone else. She said good, the next time some babe tries to rob you of your man play thing just kick her ass, slide up to the hot dude of your dreams and make him slobber all over you. Maybe I should have asked my gold fish.

College guys are a complete mystery to me, I'm a smart attractive college girl but they act like I am the toe jamb in their shoes. The ones I do go out with are only interested in sex, for a lot college guys you have to put our or get the hell out, so I'd rather get out.

But its not just college girls who have problems, there are college dudes who do not seem to play well with college babes. It seems if you won't get in the sack with them they think you are gay, its too bad because even though sex is an amazing thing, there is just so much more to life and relationships than just boinking each other. The guys tell me that many of the coeds want them have sex with them off the get go and if they shows any signs of reluctance she tells her friends that they are narcissists and into self sexual satisfaction. Most of these poor unfortunates are great guys that are just the type of guy that you would want to have a life with and don't just think of them as an easy piece, why can't these women see that these men will not accept this sort of handling.

However there might be a silver lining to this cloud, several of the guys and girls have decided to go online to some of the college dating sites they've heard about and sign up.. There have been some real success stories floating around about how guys and girls met their soul mates on these sites. People on these sites could care less what color your hair is and they're not just interested in a good time in bed, they're fantastic people, and college students like us. They have a dream of making something of themselves. They hope to meet the person of their dreams and settle down to a long future together. One of my friends actually met his fiance on a college dating site, I had no idea at the time what he was up to or how they found each other.

My friends have been so successful that I have decided to try it for myself.  My friends told me about this site they found that lists and ranks a bunch of online dating sites, and they have an entire page on just college dating sites. This is where they started and they recommend it to everyone. Who knows maybe I'll finally find someone who is caring and decent. If you are in college and or looking to find someone to help make your college experience a little better why don't you follow this link:

College Dating




No comments:

Post a Comment