Thursday, July 19, 2012

Grinning Your Way Through Life




When you go out with a guy for the first time, it is always a challenge. You do not know how to dress is the first dilemma. Coming off as sexy, and serene at the same time is always a tough line to walk.Can you please tell me why first dates are always such a challenge? I guess it must be because you may not be sure of the venue of the date, and even if you are, that may just be the starting point. Dressing appropriately is a tough call in such a case in the best of times, but first dates just add to the pressure. Of course the biggest concern is not clothes at all. You are most likely preoccupied with the fact that you might not hit it off with the guy and the evening could play out forever. In many cases you have decided after about fifteen minutes that it is not going to work out, but you are trying to make the best of a bad situation. I mean, just telling him that you think he is an idiot may not be in your emotional makeup to pull off. My personality just does not allow me to confront someone at all. I just cannot sit there and look someone in the eye and say that it is not working out. My usual tactic for dealing with an inappropriate suitor is to hope he does not call me back. If he does, I ignore the calls. Does that make me a coward? Likely it does.

Do you want to know a good way to keep yourself happy on a dud date? Keep reading!

Even if you are out with a steady boyfriend, he might run into work associates and spend the evening talking shop, thus leaving you pretty much out of the conversation. More likely to happen, and even worse in my mind, is him running into his pals and talking about sports all night. Aside from a game of pool, which I indulge in not so much because I am good, but because I can show off my amazing butt, I have little interest in sports or games of any type. Especially video games. Yuck!!  To listen to the animated way that gamers talk you would think that there is nothing more important in the world, but to me it is like watching flies mating. I am going off topic a bit with that diatribe, but you can get a gist of just how such conversation would turn me off

One unfortunate side effect of being brought up the way that I was is that I must always be polite. It is just part of who I am. I find it impossible to make any sort of scene, ever. And that means I will never walk out on a date, no matter how badly it is going. So I often sit there, watching the clock crawl as my date tries to make conversation,  hoping beyond hope that the evening will end. Have you ever wished to be struck down by a meteor on a date? I have.If I have been bored stiff, or ignored all night, there ain't gonna be no sugar tonight for that dude. Of course that means that I have to get my jollies some other way.

One night, I was being ignored and I got to thinking which device I would be using that night. I had just settled on my rabbit vibrator, when I had a thought.  I was in a sex shop with a girl friend of mind a few days ago and we had giggled over a pair of vibrator panties. At the time we just laughed at how inferior they would be to a regular vibrator. But tonight a possible good use came to mind. The next day found me at the sex store picking up a pair with remote control.

The next time I dated, I wore my new electronic panties. Sure enough, he started talking sports with some pals of his at the local watering hole. After about 5 minutes, I gave my pulsating panties a try. Suddenly, the fact that I was being ignored was unimportant. I no longer cared what was going on around me at all. It was so cool.  I sat on my stool in bliss, playing with the controls. I found out that I could time my release to occur when the more popular of the teams scored. That way, everyone thought I was really into the game.  A couple of times I miss timed it, but fortunately there was a close play on the screen each time, so most people assumed I was reacting to that. By the end of the evening I had it down to a science. Football was never so interesting to me before!

After that, I started to wear them on every date I go on, even now.  For those nights were I am not being bored or ignored, I simply change out my electronic panties for regular ones before heading back home with him. If for no other reason than to stop any strange looks as we take our clothes off.

One day, about three months after purchasing my secret date weapon, I was sitting in on our weekly sales meeting listening to my boss drone on about the same stuff that he drones on about every week. Such meetings have always been a mystery to me. I have no idea what they accomplish other than to add pressure and increase anxiety. It would be much better for them to give us some concrete ideas of how to approach customers on various products. But they likely do not know anything more than we do, so all they are able to come up with is to increase pressure on us. I would hate to have to do crap like that to justify my existence.  I am digressing here. As I half listened, the thought crossed my mind that this was a lot like listening to the useless sports drivel that my boyfriend and his chums spout off about. And then the thought crossed my mind, why not deal with this the same way I deal with a date? At the next scheduled meeting, I gave it a try.  That meeting made me see my work time in an entirely different light. I had every woman's dream. Imagine, being paid to orgasm. I mean, it was like being a hooker without any risk. On top of that, because I was so good with the controls by then, when I timed myself to come at the end of the meeting, the boss just assumed that I was really enthusiastic to his ideas. And the best thing was that the panties were quiet enough that nobody could hear. Before long, I was wearing them every day. This meant that I needed a drawer full of play panties, but they were the best investment I ever made. I mean, after all, they changed my whole outlook on working.  People at work are amazed at how serene I am all the time. No matter how tough the day is I am always upbeat. I guess that was quite a change for me. But under no circumstances will I ever tell any of them the secret of my epiphany.  No matter what the trial, I just smile.

You can find more crazy stories by following the link below:

Sex Advice for Women



No comments:

Post a Comment