Friday, August 10, 2012

MILF On The Make




Whew boy, was I a horny lady! I had divorced from my husband a couple of years before and I had not been with a man. Hell, I had hardly been around a man at all!  God help me, one day I found myself eyeing my 250 pound car mechanic speculatively. I was horny enough to understand what a female prison inmate must go through. No wonder they turn to each other for relief so often.

For two years now, I had been trying to divide my time between my young daughter and my job at Marshalls. Hardly a career, but it was at least helping to put food on the table.  I had been counting the days until she started to attend school full time. At least now I had a couple of afternoons a week to myself.  There was one big gigantic problem though. My free time consisted of two split days in the middle of the week.  So there I was with time on my hands and no way to put that time to a useful purpose like getting myself laid. I mean where can you meet guys in the middle of the afternoon for crying out loud. All the men my age at work were married, and the only single males were the boys stocking shelves. My options were few!

I was in this miasma of despair. I was horny, but I did not know what to do about it. I just kept existing from day to day. I had reached the point where I was going through a half dozen batteries a month for my vibrator!  It offered some relief, but a vibrator is nothing like having a man make passionate love to you all night. The difference is like having a TV dinner rather than eating out at a 5 star restaurant to my mind. It helps keep you moving through life, but it does nothing for your ego or sense of self esteem. When I started looking at my neighbors St. Bernard speculatively, I knew I had to do something now. I realized that I was no longer going insane, I was insane.  I guess that sex deprivation can do that to you. It is the worst possible torture that you could ever inflict on someone.

In an effort to find a man that would be available during my strange off hours, I decided to enlist the aid of the Internet. The Internet would not have been my first choice, but for the love of me I could not think of a single place to meet men during the week days. Coffee clubs are great for meeting women like myself, but you will almost never find a man in attendance. Even though I might be able to meet some retired guys, my objective was to have some mutual satisfying sex. I did not want to risk having their heart stop in the middle of a marathon sexual orgy with me. Church groups, clubs, bars – these were all evening things. There was just no normal place I could meet a man. Ergo Internet!

Anyway, I did some research. I realized that I wanted to be on some form of dating site, but which one? The dating sites advertising on television were all about long term relationships, but I was looking for something more casual. I found plentyoffish talked about a lot, but the name sort of turned me off. Besides, it was another site that seemed to stress long term commitments. I eventually found a site that rated a bunch of dating sites. They were kind of sketchy as to what their criteria was, but since I was in no position to second guess them, I ended up joining a few of the sites that they recommended.

I looked at the lists of sites while I was joining some of them. It was notable which sites where missing from the recommended list. Much to my surprise, I was what was often referred to as a MILF!  I will not translate MILF  to you because it is kinda gross, but I was told that the men on MILF sites realize that all the women have young children living at home.  Needless to say, I joined several of the sites on their MILF page.

I was surprised at the numbers of emails I was bombarded with. What a crazy time I had for the next few weeks. Men offering to take me out on a date on their first contact. It was crazy, and yet I was reveling in it.  I found out that Internet dating sites can work really well, but at first they do not. At first you will be swamped by tons of complete crackpots with keyboards. If you are patient though, you can block most of them so that the better healed ones can become more visible to you. Even with all that culling of morons, I was still left with hundreds of decent guys to select from. Because I was looking for something casual at this point in time, I focused on the guys who were interested in companionship, and not necessarily looking for a permanent life partner. I was not looking to settle down yet. I just wanted some action and some variety as well. Vive Le Difference!

That same reference site I talked about earlier also had a ton of articles about the dos and don't s of Internet dating. I learned not to blab any personal information until I was really sure about the party I was talking to. So rather than behave like a she-bitch in heat and rush into the arms of any man paying me attention, I kept my distance for a while. That was at the cost of another bunch of batteries. In any event, I played my cards close to my chest. I eventually hooked up with four guys who had compatible schedules to mine. Two of the men worked in retail and had at least one day off during the week that meshed with me. One was a salesman who could pretty much flex his hours at will, and the other was out of work. Since I was only in it for the sex, I was only concerned if they were clean, healthy, had a good sex drive, and were disease free. I was in no way interested in a long term live in relationship with any of them. I just wanted my itch scratched, and scratched, and scratched … you get the drift here I'm sure.

Since I would always be meeting them in the middle of the afternoon, it was inherently safer than meeting at night. Still the same, I met each of them separately in crowded public places so I could get a better handle on them. You have no idea how hard it was for me to get through two or three dates each without rushing somewhere and ripping off their clothes. I did however, remember the warnings from the site and took my time.  The out of work guy and the salesman were not my cup of tea. I did not have anything in common with either of them, and really felt no emotional bond with them. In my books, no spark, no action, so I culled them from my small herd. The other two are part of a weekly juggling act. I meet one on Tuesday afternoon, and the other on Thursday afternoon. It is not all sex, but pretty much always ends in sex. God it feels so good! Seems that for this farm girl, two is variety enough. For now!

This arrangement started a few months ago now, and since I have my libido under control, I have taken to looking for someone more permanent. With the two in the bag that I have, I can now take my time and find the right person. For this aspect of my search, I will be more available during evenings and weekends. I will just make sure that my dates are later at night so as not to deprive my daughter of my time. Please wish me luck!

If you are curious about the site I used to find all the dating sites you can find it here:
Top 100 Dating Sites

No comments:

Post a Comment