Friday, December 23, 2011

Desperately Seeking Nemo!




This is a rather amusing tale of something that happened to a “friend” of mine. Namely me.

I had not had a date in months and was feeling a bit depressed about it all when I met him. I happened to be walking by a 'Naughty and Nice' store when I saw him inside. I suddenly was just driven to find out what he was all about. I became attached to him pretty quickly, and he was exactly what I was looking for.No problems, no ties, no baggage, and always pleasing. I called him “Nemo”, don't ask me why, for some reason it just seemed appropriate.  He was not a swimmer, but he was best when wet!

Nemo was just about the longest lasting pleasure giver that I was ever entertained by. I always was the first of us to tucker out. He was insatiable. Oh God, how I treasured Nemo! He always felt good to me. Smaller than most, but very high energy and wiry. He was extremely satisfying for such a small package. It always fascinated me how much pleasure he could give. He only gave trouble once, but it was almost a deal breaker. Although it took some outside help, I am glad we worked our way through it.

Nemo, the joy of my life when I needed it the most, was a mini-vibrator!

I was attracted to his high quality look right off the bat.  I had not had sex in so long I had almost forgotten what it felt like. Almost like sexual amnesia or something. So of course when I caught a glimpse of him in the window display, bells just started to ring as my mind latched onto the possibility of having some sexual relief. He had a small little carrying case that slipped in my purse. It looked like I was prepared for a rainy day to the casual observer because most people who saw it thought it was an emergency umbrella. Nobody who saw him ever recognized him for the deliverer of delights that he was.

I am a traveling salesperson by trade. I sell hydraulic valves of all things. I travel a lot, frequently out of town for three weeks of every month. I loved my profession for many years, but by then it had been just a job and I was sort of stuck with it. I was in my 40's by then, and it was unlikely that I would be as successful doing something different. You heard of the saying a sailor in every port? That is the female version of a girl in every port. Well I was pretty close to that when I was younger. Most people would have judged me as promiscuous. I personally prefer calling it free spirited. And besides, it was not like I was doing it with anybody wearing pants I just did the hot ones! Come on, I am kidding. I make no secret of the fact that I had my own harem of guys. It was fun. I never told any of them that we were exclusive, and I have never been ashamed. I avoided one night stands. In fact, I never had one. I hope that all of my past companions still think of me with the same warmth of feelings that I still feel for them. I was always very careful about protection, and have never had any issues. I found that as the years passed, I wanted something more than these casual relationships. I mean friends with benefits is fine for a time, but where will it go? I found that as each of them went on their own way to build something more permanent in their lives, I just stopped trying to replace them as I had in the past. I started to become depressed in my solitude. I guess my subconscious was trying to change my life into something better, but my conscious mind could not come to grips with the conflict between my job and any sort of stable, monogamous relationship. Hence, Nemo.

At the end of one particularly grueling sales trip, I was extremely tired and started to get quite sleepy behind the wheel. Rather than chance it, I decided to stay at a motel that was just about 20 miles from home. So I had a quick supper, and turned in. For some reason I was having trouble sleeping, so I turned to my companion, Nemo. When I turned him on, he did not sound quite right. It hit me that I had been intending on changing his batteries, but had forgotten to do so. I opened my trusty purse and pulled out the ones I had purchased the previous day. With the replacements in place, trusty Nemo was soon firing on all cylinders.

As I rubbed him over my clitoris, I found myself more stimulated than usual. It may have been that I was exhausted and tense and really, really needed to relax, or maybe it was just that these particular batteries had some added punch. In any event, Nemo was giving me a lot of special pizazz that night. As a result, I found that I was penetrating myself much more than usual with him. In and out, in and out, I was in heaven. When I came, Nemo slipped out of my fingers and disappeared way up my vagina. I could not reach him, and he was still going. I was getting panicky but he just kept bopping along. I started to wish I had bought cheaper batteries. After a few minutes I was tired. I had come a couple more times. I may have been panicked mentally, but my body was enjoying the ride. I tried everything I could think of but could not get him out. I had an idea, so I stood up and bounced and jumped on my heels. I hoped that his weight would dislodge him. I was almost successful with that, but I came again just at the point I was starting to be able to reach him. Up he went again!

I was almost dead by then, but that smug little self centered buzz bomb just kept humming along. By now I was cursing EverReady quite vociferously. I finally decided that I needed someone to help. Since I was not about to ask the motel clerk, I paid a visit to the local hospital's emergency ward. I was fortunate in my timing because the ward was not overly busy. I only had to wait a half hour or so, even though it seemed like centuries. In that time, I came six more times. Now I was just getting tired of it all, but Nemo wasn't.

A doctor finally showed up to see to me, and it was not any time at all before I was free of Nemo. Once the cause of my concern had been dealt with, I started to get red in the face. How embarrassing! He was nice about it though, and said that it was not the first time that had happened. As he left the room, I could not help but admire the nice butt he had. It went well with his face, and he had a good one. He was even my age.  But with all those eye candy features, someone else must have him totally wrapped up already.

The fatigue really hit me then. I was having trouble even bending over to put on my slacks. When I stood up I felt dizzy. I looked for signs pointing the way to the cafeteria and followed them slowly.  I was sitting there eating a donut and drinking a latte when I see Dr. Cutey walk in. He ordered a coffee and some sort of sandwich. I tried not to drool as I watched him from the corner of my eyes. I was pretending to read some free publication that was on the table, but I guess I was not that convincing. He totally surprised me by coming over to my table and asking if I would mind if he joined me.

You know, I have been a salesperson all my life so I have a real gift for gab. But when it came to really personal stuff, I could never really open up. When I started talking to him though, I bonded right away. He just seemed so trustworthy. Maybe they teach that in Doctor school. In any event, within a few minutes, I found myself confiding in him at a level that I had never done with anyone but my mother.  He said that he understood what a toll a demanding job could take on a relationship. His wife had left him a couple of years before because she could not stand it any more. He had just signed the final papers a couple of months before. Suddenly, Dr. Hunk became a lot more interesting to me. I started to subtly shift the conversation.

I had a lightness in my step as I walked out of the hospital. It seemed like all that fatigue was gone. I had managed to get him interested enough in me that he asked me out on a date that weekend. That Saturday, things went really well, and a series of dates followed as our schedules permitted. Since we both had demanding jobs, we fully understood the constraints that could put on each of us. Unexpected blips sometimes forced us to reschedule a date, but we never, ever held that against each other. If anything, it just made our next date that much more special. Things just got better and better with us. The next year we moved into his digs together, and the year after that found us in a church getting hitched. I was ecstatic.

Nemo was the only one who suffered in all of this. His life became quite lonely without me. I seldom needed him anymore, and after 4 months I put him away for good. Knowing him for the great guy he was, I am sure he was okay with it because I was so happy. I mean, we had many good times together, but he was the one who actually engineered my meeting the doctor in the first place. I think he had planned it all along.  In any event, Nemo still has a special place on a shelf in my bedroom. Every once in a while I take him down, and remember all the great things that he brought into my life.


More fun advice stories can be found at the link below:

Relationship Tips for Women



No comments:

Post a Comment